Free Supply and Install Competition 2021
Terms and Conditions
Competition Rules and Regulations
- Competition opens at 9:00am Perth Time 20th January 2021 and closes at 11:59pm Perth Time 20th March 2021.
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrants must be a legal resident of either Cockburn or Melville and be eighteen years of age or older. Entrants must Like Tauro Turf on Facebook, share the competition post and complete the entry form on the Tauro Turf website. They must also comment done on the competition post when all the steps are complete. Employees are ineligible to enter.
- Contestants must provide name, suburb, email address, telephone number and description and size of area.
- No purchase necessary. Limit of one entry per person during the competition period.
- Competition is not affiliated or endorsed by Facebook in anyway.
- The Grand Prize is awarded with the following: Free supply and standard installation of 35mm Tauro Turf artificial grass of winner’s choice up to 25sqm. Prize does not include offsite disposal of existing grass, sand, pavers or similar. Prize may not be used in conjunction with existing order i.e. difference in job cannot be paid. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions and/or variations of the prize is permitted. Tauro Turf is not responsible for lost or stolen prize. The competition winner is eligible to receive the 7-year warranty for the grass itself.
- One potential winner of the free supply and standard installation of 35mm Tauro Turf artificial grass up to 25sqm excluding offsite disposal will be drawn from the eligible entries received during the competition period of 20th January 2021 and closes at 11:59pm Perth Time 20th March 2021. Before being awarded the prize the potential winner must undergo a eligibility inspection and will be required to sign and return by 27th March 2021, a full release form stating that he/she has read and understood the competition rules and regulations, grants all consents required, all authorises Tauro Turf to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photographs in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of competition prize.
- If, for any reason, the competition winner cannot be contacted by phone within seven days or if the selected entrant fails to complete a full release and indemnity form, he/she will forfeit the prize and competition officials reserve the right, but not the obligation, to draw another entry.
- The competition prize of free supply and standard installation of 35mm Tauro Turf artificial grass of winners’ choice up to 25sqm is non-transferable or convertible to cash. The artificial grass must be installed to one area at one residential address. The artificial grass will be installed in April 2021
- Personal information provided on the entry form will be used by Tauro Turf to administer the competition and for marketing purpose which can be opted out of at the entrants discretion.